Okay, so after a weekend of riding fairly hard and carrying more than max capacity with people on board, I stretched the chains to the point they are all now scary loose! But I found my problem...it isn't that the chain is stretched beyond life...it is the chain tensioners are not taking up the slack. I pulled up, twisted, turned, and all but used a pry bar and cannot for the life of me get the tensioners to adjust. They keep just falling back down to the bottom of their tracks, leaving the chains very loose. All I can figure is the manual says each notch of the tensioner takes up ~3" of slack. There are 4 or 5 notches on the cam so that means they should hold the chain tight with up to 15" of total slack??? The manual also said the cam will not be able to be taken to the next notch until there is enough slack in the chain for it to clear the stops. Maybe that is my problem....I must be at that special state where the chains are loose but not yet loose enough for the cam to rotate. And btw, I have forgotten all along to mention the tensioners are still on the first notch of adjustment. So does this mean I only need to get the tensioners working to tighten the chain and not replace the chain yet??? Is anybody as confused as me right now....