exhaust mod anyone?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: exhaust mod anyone?

exhaust mod anyone?

anyone ever done an exhaust mod or tail pipe mod for a cool sound?

I'm welding up a second silencer exhaust system to slip on the end of the stock pipe. The silencer will be a pass through, the ol canadian tire cherry bomb 18" glasspack muffler. Hahah classy I know. I mocked it up and it's super quiet. Not really cool sounding, but good to slip on for hunting trips.

Video, Pictures???

How much quieter did it make it I wish the guy who bought the outfitter and put on the silent rider would let us know how he made out your ides is interesting

Search Header build here as there is some pretty neat Header builds on here.

Go to post 202 on the GOLIATH MPS BUILD THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by wrench9 View Post
    How much quieter did it make it I wish the guy who bought the outfitter and put on the silent rider would let us know how he made out your ides is interesting

I'd love to see just how quiet they could be.
    Thanks
    Ty Turner

870-818-1315
    tyturnersoffroad@yahoo.com

JESUS ROCKS

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaJones View Post
    Video, Pictures???
    I will see what I can do. I haven't been messing with the argos lately since it's been -30 around here and I'm going away for 3 weeks once I'm off in a few days. I will say that it's quiet enough to be worth the effort, even without the muffler installed and just a straight pipe running to the back makes a surprising difference.

I can leave you with this, some entertainment for an evening, this guy has videos of his argo with the same kind of deal I'm making:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNT...mw8H6PsDfAOb8Q

+ Reply to Thread