6x6 phail. Lol

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 phail. Lol

6x6 phail. Lol

Throttle cable froze solid almost immediately after hitting the drift.
    trying to heat the garage up enough to get it unstuck so I can pump some antifreeze through it.

Last edited by Mike; 12-07-2016 at 08:18 PM. Reason: embedded the video by using the full youtube.com URL and not the youtu.be URL

Wow look at that SNOW !

Before I got heated cables there was nothing worse than getting fresh snow and going to the garage to go for a spin and a frozen cable to ruin the day. Waiting for the snow to start here in Michigan.

pour some gas line antifreeze in the cable that should thaw it out and keep it from freezing up.

Ahahahaaa

Well done video. Sound track, element of surprise, everything.

That was great.

If you get warmed up blow water out of cable by putting 5/16 hose over engine end and clamp. Cover throttle handle as rusty crap will sometimes hit the ceiling. I lube with pure isopropal alcohol ( red heet).

I'll try that. My fiancé felt so bad! I was so excited for the snow but I've been blowin snow for 2 days snowed in this blizzard. Finally got a chance to pull it out of the garage, immediate cable lockup.
    she felt bad till I showed her the video. I haven't seen her laugh like that in a long time!

I have a clip of my friends 6 year old driving his max like that. Was showing at outdoor show once and a lady said parents like that are horrible. She didn't know he was the thirty year old in the booth with me then. Skid steers are a blast in snow.

Where are you at Rabbit929?
    I am in Northern Maine and I have about 15-20 inches n the ground, great for my snowmobile but to much form my MAX II with no tracks.

+ Reply to Thread