ODG Argo new owners

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ODG Argo new owners

ODG Argo new owners

Its still unclear who bought Argo but I have heard Arctic Cat management is running the show at ODG now, everything has changed with how dealers have access to machines and parts now
    '99 Conquest 104hp turbocharged intercooled EFI Chevy Sprint conversion
    "Argo 8x8's only" type of guy
    "old school Argo expert"

wow,what is happening.....

Big Brother is in the House

Nothing stays the same forever,I wouldn't get to concerned change is good for the most part the Argo line is a strong selling product worldwide growth and a new vision going forward with strong backing can only help the company sure there will be some hiccups but in the end a improved product will emerge and we will all benefit.NCT

Well at least thy still have models for sale ! I have been looking for the new Max line and so far Nothing is posted Anywhere !!
    Not even a U.S dealer ?!?!?

Brad Darling is the new president, and has been since early last year. I believe he did come from Artic Cat,and is implementing his knowledge from there to ODG. The new 2017 lineup,new names of the units,etc. are all part of some of the cool changes happening now. It's all good.
    ODG isn't going anywhere, as far as I know,new owners happen quite a bit,so nothing to get worried about.

That's a good thing. Now if I could only afford a Big Foot ! LOL!!

hope to god this company dont fail. i think i would die if they stopped making parts and stoped making argos

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    hope to god this company dont fail. i think i would die if they stopped making parts and stoped making argos
    LOL, 50 years is a long time to make anything.....do you really think they are going to stop now? Argos are better than ever.

For my 2 cents: That was what many SAAB owners thought back in 1989 when GM got its foot under the proverbial tent, all was going to be good with the infusion of cash and a fresh set of minds, and the rest is history...a 50+ year old company gone after all the technology had been absorbed.

+ Reply to Thread