2018 Argo Atv Teaser

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2018 Argo Atv Teaser

Dirt Trax already got ahold of one to "review"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYNP4SUEb6I&t=639s

They tiptoed around comparing it to the big name quads of course, being a Canadian magazine and a Canadian product they didn't want to come out with any complaints or harsh truths. It will get you a closer look at the machines anyway. To me it looks like the component quality isn't even up to the level of CFMOTO machines around here.

I watched the video to the end including the portion about the one millionth Polaris Ranger to be produced. Just imagine the flexibility that Argo dealers will have if they could sell 5 or so atvs to one aatv.
    Maybe Argo will be smart enough to grab up some of these engines to transplant into the aatv line. Even the smaller 500cc 39hp engine could be a great upgrade over the air cooled and small water cooled motors currently supplied.

Ba Ha Ha what a joke, glade I already bit the bullet and bought a 100 + hp engine for our avenger, seems like if you want something theses days you got to build it your self.

I hope it will climb the steepest snow covered hills 3x faster than what is currently avalible in hi gear going down hill with a tail wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    I watched the video to the end including the portion about the one millionth Polaris Ranger to be produced. Just imagine the flexibility that Argo dealers will have if they could sell 5 or so atvs to one aatv.
    Maybe Argo will be smart enough to grab up some of these engines to transplant into the aatv line. Even the smaller 500cc 39hp engine could be a great upgrade over the air cooled and small water cooled motors currently supplied.
    With todays dyno's I wonder what is the rear wheel hp rating and what would be an argo wheel hp rating? Rear wheel Torque numbers would be the most interesting to know.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread