2018 Argo Atv Teaser

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Argo Atv Teaser

Very anti-climatic. I was hoping for a redesign that would give better weight distribution and get rid of the hazardous nose down attitude it the water.
    I still don't see why an Avenger would be more than a Polaris Ranger. Guess I'll wait for the next good Max Buffalo to cross my path.

Underwhelming....

Aw man, what a bummer. I'm not against the 4x4 but was hoping for something amphibious.

You guys saying Argo is getting into the quad business?
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

did Argo actually make the quad or just put their name on it?

Although I am not interested in 4x4's, I am wondering what sets these apart from the many others on the market. When I first got the page to load, all I saw was 4x4's, and went through a brief panic until I found the Avengers.

Steve

Seems site is down again, 404.

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    did Argo actually make the quad or just put their name on it?
    Looks like they just put their name on a Taiwanese import.

Welcome To The World Of TGB

oh god im not liking this,it looks like one of them cheap junk quads that look nice but are absolute garbage (giovanni for example)

If the quads are crap quality they don't need their name associated with that!!

+ Reply to Thread