My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

I had a lot of fun. Bob and I drank beer, cooked steak, and sat outside at my portable fire pit on wheels last night. We didn't do a whole lot of riding, as the first trip down the heavily rutted trail with boulders, two of the track nuts came loose, and the cleat go bent. We walked back up the hill, got tools and replacement parts, and went back to fix it. The tracks did do some minor damage to the lawn, but not very bad at all. The weather was perfect, and it was a very good day. Here is Juggernaught!

The canopy isn't here yet, as it is having the screens put in.

Here are some of the controls. We are upgrading the switch panel to one with more switches. The heated hand grips are awesome. There is a horn, and over the next few weeks we will install the boating lights.

We think the issue with the tracks was a fluke. these tracks are very aggressive.

This is the hood painting the artist did. It is awesome!

This is just so awesome, I can't believe it!

I can't wait for the canopy to be finished. I would be out riding right now, as it is raining outside. I could ride like it is, but I don't have sufficient rain gear.

Steve

That’s one mean machine right there!
    Now comes the lifelong task of trying to get Juggernaught STUCK!

Looks killer aggressive Steve! Love the hood, the steel on those tracks do look a bit on the thin side more like stamped heavy gauge steel with a lot of leverage on the tips from impact. It would be interesting to see how rocky that section of trail was. It might just not be viable to have them on all the time for that kind of terrain riding. I can image they'd be the best on ice though!

Congrats Steve. That is one good looking and capable machine. Enjoy!

We had a huge coastal storm last night, and lost power. We are running on generator, which my wife can't handle, so I stayed home today. Once the rain let up, I drove Juggernaught through all the mud I could find with ease. Then I went down the steep rocky rutted trail, and it was washed out w with water running down it. At the bottom, the area was flooded, and as soon as I got out toy check the drain plugs, it started pouring rain again. I easily drove back up the hill through the mud and over the rocks and ruts. I got soaked, but Juggernaught didn't even blink. I can't wait for the canopy to be ready.

Steve

Fun fun fun!
    Power was out for 18 hours+ here too...just came back on a few minutes ago.
    Thank god for generators!

awesome machine steve !! well worth all the time,energy and research you did to bring '' juggernaught'' together. looking forward to all the videos you will be posting...... just wait till you go riding with some other folks !! have fun, johnboy va.

I did create some decent mud holes, and I will take pictures tomorrow once I get home from work. The power is still out, and I hope it comes back on before I have to leave for work. The generator is full of gas, and should last until morning. Needless to say, the mud was no problem for Juggernaught. I went back down that rutted trail again, and that was no problem. I did hit one of the trailer cables that makes it easier to raise and lower the trailer door. It came off, but it is fixable.

Steve

Power is still out. I am at work, and my wife could barely fill the generator. She didn't get enough in it, and will have to do it again around 3. I am quite nervous.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by scimanstev View Post
    Power is still out. I am at work, and my wife could barely fill the generator. She didn't get enough in it, and will have to do it again around 3. I am quite nervous.

Steve
    I hope things worked out for you and your wife Steve...I know if I had to leave my wife in charge of keeping the generator running while I was away, I would be nervous too! I’m hoping the power has been restored!

+ Reply to Thread