New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 644 of 722 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644 645 646 654 694 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello and thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for adding me to the group. I plan on garnering as much information Argo as possible, so I'll be reading the threads and asking questions along the way. I have owned my Argo HDi 750 8x8 for about 3 years now. I have taken it on the beaches, in the mountains and swam it on a couple lakes and ponds. The swimming part you can keep, it's nice to have when you need too, but I plan on avoiding it as much as possible. It had a HIGH PUCKER factor and it takes a long time to take a dump after that. I love the Argo, my family loves the Argo and everyone wants to borrow it but they can't. I haven't used it in deep snow, it has been in a foot of snow without tracks and seems to do great. I've high center once and got a Fluke anchor to use as a drag to hook the winch to and it pulls me right out. I am considering getting tracks but have questions I'll be posting to ask your folks opinion and suggestion.

Again Thanks for adding me to the group I look forward to sharing and learning.
    AKDOCFMF USN(FMF) Retired.

Hello akdocfmf, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!!!

Hello I am a new member here at 6x6 world. This membership is long overdue, but I finally signed up. I don't have a 6 wheeler yet but I am very much interested in the Argo Bigfoot. Seems like prices have been going up in prices like crazy, I used to find them forsale way back for $1,500 to $2,500. Now I can't find any reasonable deals. I'm not at the point of buying one yet but I would definitely like to make a future purchase and find out as much as I can about these amazing Atvs. I'm actually from Connecticut these are a bit rare where I am I've only actually seen one in person. I never had the chance or opportunity to go out in one yet. Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum!

Hi CodyWolfeMusic, welcome to the forum. Good luck finding that elusive Bigfoot!

HELLO!
    I am having my 2015 Argo 650 HD delivered in 2 days. I am new to this site, and new to Argos. I will be reading a lot of posts, and I am sure I will have questions.

Hello,

I’m new to the 6x6 world. I recently purchased a action age 1200 scrambler. This thing needs love. I’m hoping that by being a member here I can get some advice on where to find replacement parts. I’m in desperate need of new chains. Is this something that could be bought at tractor supply or a specialty online store just for 6x6? Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Hello !

I am new to 6x6's. I recently purchased a 2001 Maxis IV. I'm looking forward to learning about them . Lots of good info on this site.

Phil

Hi: new guy on the block I guess. A few years ago after retirement I purchased a used Argo 04 Avenger. One of the best purchases I've made for bush travel. Only regreat is I should have purchased one earlier when I was younger.

I live on the east coast of Canada on an island ,Newfoundland, in the North Atlantic. I hunt and fish a lot and the Argo is my mode of transportation. I use tracks in the winter but remove them in spring.

Do have a few minor problems that I would like to share later for advice.

Murray

new members

Quote Originally Posted by Murray40 View Post
    Hi: new guy on the block I guess. A few years ago after retirement I purchased a used Argo 04 Avenger. One of the best purchases I've made for bush travel. Only regreat is I should have purchased one earlier when I was younger.

I live on the east coast of Canada on an island ,Newfoundland, in the North Atlantic. I hunt and fish a lot and the Argo is my mode of transportation. I use tracks in the winter but remove them in spring.

Do have a few minor problems that I would like to share later for advice.

Murray
    Hi Murray. You don't happen to be a Boilermaker from Come by chance do you?

+ Reply to Thread