First argo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First argo

First argo

Looking at buying my buddies 2004 6x6 frontier with the 20hp Kawasaki motor. He takes fantastic care of the machine so not worried about broken parts or worn out just curious if anybody has some helpful mods to do to that machine. He just put the new argo tires on it just last year. Will be used primarily as my hunting machine.

thats a conquest if it has the kawi! what mods would like to do or what mods would you want to benefit on your machine?

His machine is bone stock and he hasn’t had any issues with it himself but just curious if the hdi bearings are something that should be done, what about any other parts to make it more reliable or are they pretty good just left alone? I do plan on upgrading the lighting to some led lights and light bars.

LED lights are a good idea! the hdi bearings are great and last longer since they are overall bigger and tougher than stock bearings. its up to you if you want to spend the $1000 for the HDI upgrade! other than that you should already have a reliable machine there. cant beat those conquests!

+ Reply to Thread