Recent Bush Finds....

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recent Bush Finds....

This is an old building from the Smith River Air Force Base, its about 45km out in the bush.

Someone has done some upgrades

It had power at one time

More upgrades

Wow. Lots of carnage on that trail.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    Wow. Lots of carnage on that trail.
    Lol, yes. Its not so much of a hard trail, its just a really long rough ride. Hard on older rigs I guess.
    I seem to be missing a bunch of old car pics that I took as well. Maybe I will find them when I get home.
    RD

I think the Raidtrac's look more useful for you Kyle, the Terra could be towed back like a trailer with 2 tires a and something bolted to one of the bumpers as it looks like there is no rear and the girls would probably like that the best, the easiest would be the Rokon of course just by sticking the fork over the tub or bringing a generator and 110v flux core welder for the broken fork and maybe riding it out if it starts.

That camp looks active from the commode so I'd leave a note with my phone number asking if they would like you to get rid of them for you.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    I think the Raidtrac's look more useful for you Kyle, the Terra could be towed back like a trailer with 2 tires a and something bolted to one of the bumpers as it looks like there is no rear and the girls would probably like that the best, the easiest would be the Rokon of course just by sticking the fork over the tub or bringing a generator and 110v flux core welder for the broken fork and maybe riding it out if it starts.

That camp looks active from the commode so I'd leave a note with my phone number asking if they would like you to get rid of them for you.
    Good ideas Jim. The Raidtrak looks the most complete, and it also looks very heavy. Would be the biggest challenge, by far.
    The Tera looks cool, and I think you're right about the girls liking it.
    The Rokon is not with the other machines, its about 20km away.
    The camp is also unrelated as its about 50kms away and in a different Province.

Half of those are in better condition than the ones I see on Craigslist! I'd drag them out for sure if I lived near by

+ Reply to Thread