TRUCKS!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRUCKS!

TRUCKS!

what does everyone have for a truck on this forum....likes/dislikes about your truck? (no disrespect to the jeep/SUV users no doubt they are capable as well!)
    i obviously dont have a truck but i use my fathers 2016 GMC elevation 5.3 V8

our two

20180728_072358_resized.jpgIMG_20150124_115918.jpg

The `71 is the newist vehicle we own, way old school all the way here. Every so often a newer one would be nice but not enough to make it worth while.

We love them both.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

I drive a 2017 GMC Sierra, half ton, 5.3l. Great looking truck. Comfortable. Nice features. I despise the 8 speed transmission though.

jumpy dont know when to change and makes alot of clunks and bangs you can feel. they say its normal but to give up that much money you expect a a better feeling transmission. but they last so the noises dont worry me!

2004 Ford F-350 CC LB 6L-Diesel 4x4.
    Air/Cruise/Tilt, Automagic Trans.
    Base model- AM/FM Radio, Manual Hubs

I've deleted the EGR Valve and opened the exhaust a bit.
    Its been good to me, can't really complain. Has a little over 300,000km on it.

Upside, if you need something hauled or towed, the truck will do it.
    Downside, its heavy, its enormous, parts are expensive, hard starts and long warm ups in cold weather.

If you don't really need a Diesel, don't get one
    RD

true my friend has a 97 chev diesel 6.5L good but like u said if u dont need one dont get one.

I run a 2018 Ram 2500 quad cab with the 6.7 cummins and factory off road package. LOVE the truck for power and fuel economy. But really dislike the factory TPS system.

2017 chevy crew cab short box I love the 6.2 engine, 420 some horses and better gas mileage than the 5.3 Best mileage I've gotten so far is 26.6 mpg (50 mile average), typical is approx 22mpg. The 8 speed trans does occasionally clunk at slow speeds like in parking lots, but I have not heard it in weeks. It's a very comfortable ride, handles well and other than the high price tag I'm very pleased.

I hate to think that I'm the only guy who doesn't know what a "TPS" system is. M trapper what's wrong that you hate it?

throttle position sensor i know what it is now after searching it

+ Reply to Thread