2017 Argo Frontier Scout 6x6 with Adair swimming Tracks $11,000.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2017 Argo Frontier Scout 6x6 with Adair swimming Tracks $11,000.

2017 Argo Frontier Scout 6x6 with Adair swimming Tracks $11,000.

Selling my 2017 Argo Scout 6x6, the lucky buyer gets a machine in excellent condition with 42 hours of service. Comes with 750cc Kohler fuel injected engine, thicker padded seats for a more comfortable ride, camouflage paint, 3500 pound factory winch, brush guard, hood fan, brake light kit, out board motor mount. Going with the machine is a set of 16 inch wide Mudd Ox swimmer tires on the Kawasaki bead lock rims (value $2000.00) and a set of the 13 inch wide Adair swimming and mud tracks ($2500.00 value) . You have seen this machine at Busco, it goes where none of the wheeled machines will go and makes the most impossible mud conditions look easy, here is a small video of my Grandson driving the Argo through a mud hole you can't walk through. You can private message me or call me at 912-695-1102, This machine with the Mudd Ox 16 inch tire set, and Adair tracks is being sold at the bargain price of $11,000

Pick this video up at the 2:02 to see my Argo going down a mud trail behind Deelins tracked Mudd Ox::

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 07-18-2019 at 01:15 PM.

This machine was sold yesterday to Brian who landed the deal of the century on the finest Argo I have ever owned. Enjoy your new machine Brian, if anyone else was considering this machine, sorry you missed your opportunity.

I knew it would sell, if they watched the video of you on the MUD TRAIL. Brian will be happy with his new TOY. Congrats Brian

mighty max .... are you done with 6 wheeling ? isn't that the newest one you got after the mudd ox ? johnboy va.

Frontier for sale

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    mighty max .... are you done with 6 wheeling ? isn't that the newest one you got after the mudd ox ? johnboy va.
    Oh man! Don't even let that cross MightyMax's mind. Who going to make these movies of the impossible for the next ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    Oh man! Don't even let that cross MightyMax's mind. Who going to make these movies of the impossible for the next ten years.
    Age has caught up to me sir, I briefly considered a new Aurora, but reconsidered and bought a Mazda Miata. Still don't know yet if I am finished but for now I am enjoying my sports car.

Dan,you have been an education and an inspiration for many years. I wish you nothing but happiness but hope you come back to 6 or 8 wheels after you have put some miles on your new Miata.

Dan, How this got by me I don’t know. Big Greenie is up for sale too. Busco Beach will probably be my last Hurrah. Age is not kind to some of us. I have enjoyed knowing you. Enjoy your new car.

You guys sound like you have one foot in the grave. I say get out and enjoy your machines, sports cars, wives and girlfriends. life is just a journey, when you get near the end, have all your money spent, donate your organs to the needy, and have your friends and family have nothing but fond things to say about you. I hope to see you all out in the swamps before long, with the best machines you can field.

Dan whatever happened to your rotary engine design you where working on?
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread