Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Dan, that did not help me at all, Kris was so sure you bought Lewis Argo, OH WELL. Keith, I have close to 100,000lm, Cory now has about 6,000 if JohnBoy gets the same lights, another 6000lm Scott/John has about 3000 with there cubes. Safe to say if we turn them all on at the same time at night, we will not need the SUN.
    Heck I could ride 2 trails over with all that.
    You forgot Ricky's 2 leds, Sonny's leds, Mike's leds and my AA's.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

the big question for dan is ... '' who in the heck is ken ?? '' .. johnboy va. ( i like the idea it's going to be muddy and plenty of lights to see the deep holes at night ''

Here is our last quess, You bought or took back your Conquest from Ken Bost, but he sold the Adair’s so you could only get back the Argo without tracks.

No hints Dan, you'll ruin the big return show.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Getting excited as the clock ticks down. Looking forward to seeing y'all and the light show.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Still no correct guesses.. guess I'll have to buy a bigger tarp and hid it until the big reveal at Busco. Plan to roll in Thursday afternoon and head out Sunday am.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan67 View Post
    Still no correct guesses.. guess I'll have to buy a bigger tarp and hid it until the big reveal at Busco. Plan to roll in Thursday afternoon and head out Sunday am.

Ok, bigger tarp, dead giveaway. Mudd Ox. Right?

Ok, Cory and JohnBoy getting better lights then me, Dan67 getting a Mudd-Ox and a Big New Tarp when does it stop????? Rick, I was reading the other thread, in my opinion the reason for the TP run is, now think about this, THE RUN on TP is all about the BIDET people buying all the toilet paper so people will buy BIDETS and we will not have to cut trees down to wipe our, well you know the rest. After having Pneumonia last year and having to go to emergency because I could not breathe because I am 70 I will not be able to shake hands with anyone. Will I still be there at BB, Hell Yes. I have always said when GOD wants you there is nothing you can do about it. Having so much of a easier time working on one toy, it won’t be as clean as Dans new Mudd-Ox but pretty clean. I think we have about 20 days to go.Stay well if you can.

I figured out what Dan got....... SHERP!!! I want first ride. That would need a BIG tarp.

You guys failed my last hint.. I got it from Ken Bost (Bost Argo ATV Sales).. he does not sell the Mudd-ox. SO yes I have an argo.. It is not Lewis' machine. I will get a full tarp to cover it and will do one of those cheesy reveals like you see on HGTV shows.

+ Reply to Thread