Be careful

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Be careful

Be careful

while trying to re-seat my tire on the rim after it lost the bead, i had the tire pop outside of the rim, breaking my ulna (forearm) bone in half. had my head been closer to the tire, it could have killed me.

Be Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by fornarog View Post
    while trying to re-seat my tire on the rim after it lost the bead, i had the tire pop outside of the rim, breaking my ulna (forearm) bone in half. had my head been closer to the tire, it could have killed me.

Be Safe!
    Wow, sorry to hear Greg, speedy recovery.
    Hope it wasn't your shooting arm.

A little tip for others, stand tire with seating bead/s away from you. I generally stand tire with tread facing me holding from the top with my head turned. Do not exceed 35psi.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Wow. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks Guys. "Unfortunately Jim, it was the shooting arm, so my season was cut short. Did manage to get 4 in the freezer, including my personal best bowkill W/T buck in velvet, so I consider myself blessed.

Wow, ouch, I'm glad it wasn't any worse for you. Gives me something to think about since I just ordered tires. I will be being much more cautious.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread