Brand new 2021 Argo 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brand new 2021 Argo 6x6

Brand new 2021 Argo 6x6

Need help with my brand new Argo , it’s a 2021 Argo 6x6 vanguard with 2 hours on it

The issue is when driving it looses power and wants to bog and will only top out at 27 where when I first got it couple months ago would be go full power and get up to around 47.

Again this is a brand new machine with 2 hours on it .

Any help is very appreciated!
    Last edited by Moderator Bob; 01-14-2022 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Moved thread into Argo section.

47 m.p.h. ....sounds like a dragster , never heard of one that fast .is it a racer ?? j.b.

I'm guessing that's in Kilometers per hour= about 28 or so mph.

Perhaps you simply pressed the km/mph button and switched it, try to find the km setting and see if it goes back near where you were.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Correct I’m in Canada

It is in km , I’m in Canada

Just had it out it’s runs good with good power up to 38 km but when at idle it wants to quit and sometimes it will idle fine but when going between gears wants to quit as well sometime s

Is this a carb model ? You may have bad fuel in it

Run a bottle of stabil quick engine fix threw it. Made my 2021 6x6 run great. Was surging and idling sporadic. That fixed it.

Southwestern Ont Can about 5 miles from Lake Huron just north of the town of Goderich.
    You may have gotten some water in the fuel. Very common and easy to happen. I find the same symtoms in snowblowers.It may work itself through but if it continues you may have to drain the tank, carb, if equipped, fuel lines etc. The engines seem to run better on a higher octain rated fuel. Most of them have less or no ethanol. Check your fuel source, in my case,gas can, for contaminants.

+ Reply to Thread