Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

P1050134.jpg259206_4425352115019_822681687_o.jpg
    Hi,
    I'm Luca from Italy, this is my Argo Avenger 2006! I think that I'm alone here in Italy!!!
    I was in Danube Delta this summer 2012, It was a fantastic adventure of 12 days, 35 hours by terrain and 45 hours by water! 350km total! I need tracks for deep mud but it's a problem here in Italy... look the photo with black mud...
    Bye all

Wow Luca that's some nasty goo,set of Adairs would do you fine, that's quite a journey with the Argo thanks for the pic,s.NCT

A set of Adair tracks would make that black mud look like a walk in the park.

Last edited by mudbug3; 01-09-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Hi Luca, the photo in the black mud was great. That's the kind of mud that if you get out of the Argo you will sink to your waist. As for other AATVs in Italy, there are a couple of members on the site from Italy. Here is one:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/gener...tml#post110909

Also, a gentleman named Max from this site Home page sent in some brochures for 6x6 World a while back. You may want to try contacting him.

The Adair traks are my dream... but in Italy is very difficult to have... I think...
    I have put some photos in the gallery of my Romanian trip in Danube Delta! Fantastic adventure.. sometimes very dangerous... because the danube river is fast, large and very deep... (33 meters sometime) and the lakes in the middle are large with waves. And one time we was stuck in silt in the middle of nowhere, one day from the closest village, I come out 2 hours after the stuck by using the outboard zig-zag, directly in to the silt, cleaning the filter of the outboard every 30 seconds of trust. VERY SCARY SITUATION, NO TRACKS FOR THIS S#@T OF SILT!!!!
    The trip was 12 days long and we ride two or tree days in water a time to find little villages where collect very precious fuel. We always sleep in tent, sometime drink water from danube and eat fish from the river! Nice adventure!!
    I have put some photos in the Gallery:

http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/g108...o-avenger.html

Great pics Pontello8x8 and looks like you had great trip. Your Argo looks real expedition vehicle

Marko

Have fun in the snow

This is using the conquest and having fun at the same time, The front door of cabin is ten feet off the ground. That is how much snow is on the ground.
    Once we arrived at the first cabin we decided to go over to a more remote cabin on the other side of the ridge.
    We toke turns braking trail. the odd time a quad would get stuck. But I had no trouble at all in the argo. After lunch we started to head back. After about half a mile I found that I could no longer go up a steep hill The three back tires would spin in the track and the front tire would not do anything. GESS WHAT MY FRONT FLANGE BROKE OFF THE AXLE
    ONE OF THE QUADERES JUST THE OTHERS NEED HELP [ ME]
    They towed me back over to the first cabin, then I limped home
    Well I take it as { it,s time for a axle upgrade }
    Attached Images

That's amazing! Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures.

Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tucker View Post
    This is using the conquest and having fun at the same time, The front door of cabin is ten feet off the ground. That is how much snow is on the ground.
    That's very cool! Great pics as well! Bummer about the axle though but at least you had buddies with you to get you home.

2012 FRONTIER 650HD WITH ADAIR SNOW TRACKS

+ Reply to Thread