Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

Quote Originally Posted by Rck90 View Post
    Hey, thorn.
    It's in good shape 1999 conquest with 240 hrs. It has been in Alaska all it's life. The guy I bought it from had just bought it in the summer and he said the previous owners were the originals and
    It may have been an anniversary color, I have no reason not to think that's the case but if someone has more info or different thoughts I'd like to hear why this color. Thanks!
    240 hrs, that is just getting broken in. The hardtop should have helped keep a lot of moisture out of the tub. I thought the hardtop was from a dealer in Alaska that seems to have someone there making them. Enjoy your "new" machine.

Ice fishing
    Attached Images

That's a great shot of your Argo.

Few pics from last saturday. That "hard" ice which was deeper didnt hold on. Argo of course went fine but trailer was heavier. We try winch it same time with Argo winch and my friends Polaris winch. Nothing happend so I took logs off and then Argo pulls with its own winch easily trailer out of the hole.

Marko
    Last edited by Markol; 04-15-2014 at 08:11 AM.

I'm wondering if you tried to use the big hydraulic hook to try and pull the trailer out.

Trailer got own motor for hydraulic. Problem was that trailers leaning. When it got enough angle motor stops. Now my buddy use Polaris winch to pull trailer straight from crane. Then I could start engine and unload trailer.

I have heard that it would be "quite" easy to add hydraulic pump to Kohlers engine...

Marko

Day in the woods.

Went in to get a couple loads of fire wood with 2 of my boys. The boys had fun bringing it home while I stayed and junked the wood. I like to junk my wood before I bring it home. Less mess in the yard if I do not have to saw it up at home. Between the argo load and trailer load it is pretty close to a pick-up load.
    Attached Images
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

The dogs did it

That's a great picture. They are just sitting there like nothing is wrong.

well now i have a minnkota trolling motor on it, tracks, and an american flag, need to put some new pics

+ Reply to Thread