20in.tracks on my avenger WOW!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 20in.tracks on my avenger WOW!

20in.tracks on my avenger WOW!

My tracks are on.I purchased Bolduc tracks and installed them on Sat.These tracks are awsome. The avenger is unstopable moving snow with the plow or travelling in the bush in 3ft. of snow.They were very easy to install and the quality is obvious, costly but you only get what you pay for.
    We had 4 days running with 30 below weather and my avenger not efi by the

way never missed.Has anybody had experience with synthetic oil.
    Camoboy,

We need pictures and/or videos!!!

Hi BCSTEVE,
    Unfortunately I still have To work for a living so it will be the weekend before
    I get pics. It was snowing so hard yesterday all you would have seen was
    whiteout.
    Camoboy,

20 inch tracks and oil

would like to see some pics of those tracks , did you sink much in the snow or did they hold you above pretty good ? , as far as syn. oil , I run it in all my machines , aatv , atv , lawn mower , generator , everyone has thier own opinion , I have had very good luck , my argo had over 1400 hrs before I had any engine problems and it gets plenty cold here in upstate NY . I had the 18 hp Kohler Magnum engine withought an oil filter , when I replaced the engine I got another 18 Kohler magnum with an oil filter , if you change motors though I don't think you would go wrong with a Vanguard they are eaiser to work on and parts are eaiser to get.

Hi Gary,
    We have app. 3ft.of snow in the bush and I was able to go where I please.
    I also had to navigate through some heavy slush and it showed no hesitation.
    I have the 28hp kohler liquid engine with 80hrs so I will go with synthetic oil
    if I can get the same hrs you got.
    Camoboy,

How wide is it with the 20" tracks on?
    I'm looking for a trailer at the moment, just curious on what width to get.
    Thanks
    Dean

I saw this page earlier today, but there is no mention of the width of the avenger with the tracks on.

+ Reply to Thread