used or new

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: used or new

used or new

best aftermarkit cab encloser

warpony,

I'm guessing that your asking a question???

If this is the case, then check out this site...
    Hillebrand Metals,Argo,Metal,hardtops

Seems they make an awesome lookin hardtop, well built, with convienent options.

Thanks man were at 245in of snow and 10 to 20 degress for the last 2 months

Wow, 245" of snow huh? Sounds like paradise for some major amphib fun in the sun. Just gotta dress really warm huh?

I take it, you have tracks on your beast?

Keep on Ridin!!!

deep snow

yah i bought the 13in true tracks they are amazaing last night i was in 5ft of powder and she sank down i backed up 10 ft till she was stuck that way too 4 times back and forth and back up on top most of the tme if you keep on it she hovers right a long

Thats cool. Good to know you can get out on your own, even after sinking in!

Here where I'm at, I don't need tracks, as we barely ever get any considerable amount of snow. Ice now, is a different story!
    I'd still like to get a set of tracks sometime, along with a full set of Runamucks on rims, for just in case senarios, thats a purchase a long way down the road currently.

Keep on Ridin!!!
    Storms

+ Reply to Thread