22" Argo frontier tire

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 22" Argo frontier tire

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Argo 127-179 or (AT189) is the designation for these tires. Carlisle is the maker. Tire is not yet avaliable. Don't know if Argo is having these made exclusively for them. No pricing has been defines as of yet. When they pop up let us know.
    so argo designed them and carlisle may be able to sell them to their dealers?? maybe max will offer it as an upgrade too...

I am hoping they are not exclusive to Argo.

any more updates? I beleive that I'm gonna end up going to the local dealer tomorrow and get 2 new 22"s and last time he told me that they were out of the runamuks but had a better 4 ply tire something like $140 a pop. ill let u guys know if i pick em up

Well I mounted 2 new 22" tires today figured is post up a pic too

Boy those look nice. Wish I could afford some.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by birddog1148 View Post
    Boy those look nice. Wish I could afford some.
    me tooo . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Great Day

This is a great new day for everyone who owns an older Argo or for anyone who owns a MaxII that is looking for a swimming/mud tire combo. Those tires look like they will match the frontier tire for swim speed and may actually be better in the water since they have a smaller radius and should spin faster. I can't wait to see a set on a MaxII! How about it Mike? They also look like they sit a true 22" tall.
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 11-03-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    This is a great new day for everyone who owns an older Argo or for anyone who owns a MaxII that is looking for a swimming/mud tire combo. Those tires look like they will match the frontier tire for swim speed and may actually be better in the water since they have a smaller radius and should spin faster. I can't wait to see a set on a MaxII! How about it Mike? They also look like they sit a true 22" tall.
    onily bad thing is the price . hope they get chep soon . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Thumbs down Nice

Nice looking tires!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us up on how they swim and do in the mud.

+ Reply to Thread