22" Argo frontier tire

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 22" Argo frontier tire

G'day
    Does anybody know if 24 inch tyres will fit on a 1985 KB argo ?

Thanks in advance
    Cyclone

i don't think the 24's will, but the 22's will for sure. if you go for the 24's you might be running on next for nothing for air.

Darin
    mud and ice

Another question:does those tires work when tracks are installed?They must have a bigger circumference than the runamuks or did Argo compensate by reducing the non thread circumference of the tire,so that they are the same?

not sure yet, i have to wait till the weather warms up before i can even get mine mounted onto rims, but i can't see why i won't be able to run my tracks.
    mud and ice

I also have an 85 argo, but it has the 20x10x8 tires. I have found a atv shop that is going to sell me very similar tires for $65 a piece.
    I decided to go with the 20" so that I can replace them 2 at a time rather than 8 22" tires all at once.
    I will post pictures this week when I get them mounted.

Well that didn't pan out, he couldn't get the 20" anymore. I found this out today when I took my rims in to get them mounted.
    It looks like I have to wait and get all 8 22s now.

+ Reply to Thread