Argo Covers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo Covers

Lightbulb Argo Covers

What do you guys use when you are storing your Argo outside? So far im trying a 10x6 tarp but am interested in ideas..

Have a custom cover. Don't waste your time or money with the Argo cover it will not last. These can be made by a boat dealer or upholstery shop. I will send you a pic of the one i have. They are not cheap but if you are going to leave it outside you will need a good one.

Cover

A piece of rubber roofing works really well. Not to nice looking, but it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Have a custom cover. Don't waste your time or money with the Argo cover it will not last. These can be made by a boat dealer or upholstery shop. I will send you a pic of the one i have. They are not cheap but if you are going to leave it outside you will need a good one.

I'd like to see pics

I'll post one tomorrow my rig is sitting on the trailer.

I bought one for $125.00 on EBay and they are still availible. It is 1000d, water proof but breathable and when installed with all the straps and stuff it came with was good on the highway. They also have sewed in two heat sheild areas into the fabric for the exhaust.

I got the half cover just for the top, it fit over the winch and windsheild but they do have a cover that goes all the way to the floor if thats what you need.

Have a good one!
    Ya ain't stuck til the winch cable comes out!!!

I'll post one tomorrow my rig is sitting on the trailer.
    Son borrowed camera will post up pic when i return.

Don't know how much he paid for it, got it when I bought it but no complaints.
    Attached Images
    Derek

Avenger cover 1.jpg

Avenger cover 2.jpg

Avenger cover 3.jpg

Here is the cover that i use. It is very tough and durable. I travel with it on the road and it covers the wench and has a ratchet strap that pulls it tight around the belly band of the machine. No water has penetrated it and it has been in a sever high wind situation at the outer banks and held up like a champ!!!

+ Reply to Thread