Whats the value 8X8 Conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats the value 8X8 Conquest

Whats the value 8X8 Conquest

I am currently looking at getting a new Argo. This would be my first Argo, so I would like to get some input from the forum. So my question to you is what would you pay for this unit. Thanks.

8x8 Argo conquest 1998 or 1999
    Kawasaki liquid cooled motor.
    91 hrs
    3000lb super winch
    18in plastic track
    Bilge pump
    Skid plate
    Outboard motor mount
    Cloth pop up duck blind
    Aluminum/plexy glass enclosure (pictured)

Agro was stored in a heated shop.

10-13 k would be going price in my area, low hours great top, looks to be in good shape interested as to what the bearings and engine condition are in. was this used for a buisness? or personal use?

It belongs to a man in town so personal use. I have heard it run and it sounds great. Bearings im not so sure about. What does it cost for new ones? Also is that enclosure made by argo? He said it was but the ones they offer now appear to be a cloth/plastic cover.
    Last edited by DC571; 10-16-2009 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DC571 View Post
    It belongs to a man in town so personal use. I have heard it run and it sounds great. Bearings im not so sure about. What does it cost for new ones? Also is that enclosure made by argo? He said it was but the ones they offer now appear to be a cloth/plastic cover.
    NOT an Argo/ODG option enclosure!! It might have been a dealer made product, totally different "animal" all together!
    Bearings are available from several tractor supply stores, just check thier quality vs. one from ODG.

$8000 to $10,000 tops, anymore would be just wrong. Whats he asking for it?
    After the game the King and the Pawn end up in the same Box!

Registered Rider

He said 7,000 will take it home

What are your plans for the machine? Hunting,fishing or just trail riding?

Register Rider

Prairy dog hunting,ice fishing,coyote hunting,deer hunting and maybe duck hunting.

if you could afford 7 g's, well then its only money !i hesitated twice on two different machines and kiked my a$$ for it i payed 4000 and invested at least 3 to get mine where it is,and at 91 hrs i would buy buy buy!!!p.s mine has 640 hours of witch i only put on 5 hrs so far , cheers!!

Then this would fit you usage. One the tracks are worth about 2,200 if the are new or in good shape around 1,000. The Atgo cover is about 1,500 to 1,700 this is all U.S. dollars(This is not a Argo cover but a very nice looking cover and would suit you needs very nicely). Skid plate around 350.00 and wench your guess is as good as mine, don't know the brand. If the machine is in good shape and just by looking at the seat covers from a distance they look to be in good shape. Trans, motor, bearings, clutches should not be hurt with 91 hours on the machine. I now have 145 hours on my Avenger. Remember the machine is now 10 or almost ten years old, but... if the time meter is correct and not tampered with 10 hours a year is all it has been used and that is not bad. I know the exchange rate is different there but i seems to be a decent price for the machine.

As always remember buyer beware. Look through the site at previous checks for the bearings, clutches and assorted items. We probably need to start a thread for this type of subject.

Hope this helps!

+ Reply to Thread