Joe's 252 Colt Trail Machine "Gadget"

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Joe's 252 Colt Trail Machine "Gadget"

Always glad to help get someone back on the trail. It seemed to do well the rest of the weekend.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Gadget made it to Pine Lake a couple weeks ago. Now mind you,I am the most weight this machine has toted around in who knows how many years. Daughter and Her friend were enroute to our cottage and decided to stop by and take it for a spin. This fellow is about offensive lineman stature and the daughter adds about another 100 #'s. They hop in and head across the grass and as they're making a left turn onto the dirt pit road,BANG and there goes the left rear wheel. They were waved back to camp and felt really bad not only for breaking my machine but also in such short order,lol. I had a little fun with them while they still had long faces and then said,No Problem here,let's go to Drew and Jeffs treasure trobe of parts,they'll have what I need to fix this. And they did. And again THANK YOU both for carting all those parts back and forth,they always seem to save at least one persons trip. Had Gadget trail ready in about half an hour. Then told the kids,don't flatter yourselves,we'll look but I'm willing to already bet that we will see evidence that this thing was just waiting to fail from another trauma it suffered earlier in it's life.

Hey Joe, you're getting like Drew losing wheels like that!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread