Value of a Tank trainer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Value of a Tank trainer

most souhght after vintage aatv in my book would have to be the sur-trek would love one of those
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

looks like someone bought one for 2,000 it says sold FOR SALE
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

I found picture of the red one when we picked it up:
    Attex 8x8 - Amphibious ATV Pictures

Wow! Thanks a million Nick!
    Looks just like it did when I got it. Still had that seat cover even. Lol

You know, you have the engine for it still. Your dad bragged about how well it ran. The recifier came of and all that stiff by the crank was ruined. That happen before I bought it. It was worthless to me so I sold it to him for like 10 or 20 bucks when he bought my brothers gotcha.

You know, all this talk of an 8x8 with a T-20 really has Nick thinking about how the future will turn out?

Well, what would some old #2 simulator be worth then? I mean not just any old #2 simulator but a real piece of #2 combat vehicle simulator history. Not #1, but #2.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    Well, what would some old #2 simulator be worth then? I mean not just any old #2 simulator but a real piece of #2 combat vehicle simulator history. Not #1, but #2.

Keith.
    There sure is a lot of historical value, for me anyway, as I can remember seeing them being built at tne factory and my grandfather was the one that handled the service school for the army, he also did the dealer training schools all over the country. As far as a monitary value, I guess its only worth what you paid for it or what the next guy is willing to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    There sure is a lot of historical value, for me anyway, as I can remember seeing them being built at tne factory and my grandfather was the one that handled the service school for the army, he also did the dealer training schools all over the country. As far as a monitary value, I guess its only worth what you paid for it or what the next guy is willing to pay for it.
    These boys seem to think a simulator is priceless.

Joe do you know if some of the simulators were sold to non-military government agencies? I know of one that does not have the Government ID tag and no indication of ever having it.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    These boys seem to think a simulator is priceless.

Joe do you know if some of the simulators were sold to non-military government agencies? I know of one that does not have the Government ID tag and no indication of ever having it.

Keith.
    I have no idea Keith, the Gerbers will be the best shot at getting that one answered.

+ Reply to Thread