what fuel mix ratio?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what fuel mix ratio?

what fuel mix ratio?

Ok, I have a 500 Super Chief. What mix ratio is everyone using on there attex. The manual said 20-1 but is this what most people are running. Ive been told make it 50-1 or 32-1. Just looking to get a better idea from fellow Attex owners.

If you're using petroleum based oil, you should stick with around 20:1 but with a good synthetic lube you can go 40:1 or 50:1.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Only had it for a couple weeks now. Bought it and doing a fuel tank flush, tune up and an UNI air filter. The tank had dirt in it and the former owner wasn't running a fuel filter. I run RedLine 2 stroke oil in my quads and bikes. I plan on running RedLine in the Attex as well. Anyone use RedLine here? And what mix ratio?

I run Blenzal (like the way it smells) and Redline when I can find it in my dirtbike YZ250 40:1 .
    In my Attex 400 I have been mixing 20:1 just to be safe since I am just learning about these machines. Its smokes some but runs great and plugs look fine. If it didnt smoke I would be worried.

I would like to make a Uni filter fit, did you make a flange for it? Mine has the flat 3-bolt Walbro mount

Quote Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
    I run Blenzal (like the way it smells) and Redline when I can find it in my dirtbike YZ250 40:1 .
    In my Attex 400 I have been mixing 20:1 just to be safe since I am just learning about these machines. Its smokes some but runs great and plugs look fine. If it didnt smoke I would be worried.

I would like to make a Uni filter fit, did you make a flange for it? Mine has the flat 3-bolt Walbro mount
    These fellas should be able to set ya up, may need to call them.

https://eccarburetors.com/webstore/f...-adaptors.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    These fellas should be able to set ya up, may need to call them.

https://eccarburetors.com/webstore/f...-adaptors.html
    thankyou

so Redline 20-1 should be fine then? I was just thinking of buying a UNI that clamps on the carb.

+ Reply to Thread