New to 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to 6x6

Question New to 6x6

Hi got this 6x6and on the side it reads st295 I see it's a single cylinder missing exhaust and some parts question I have is can u find other body's for this thanks

Welcome to the site. You have an Attex. You can post a wanted ad here in the classified section of the site and see if anyone has a body they would sell you. What is wrong with the body that you have? You can often repair bodies and fix any fading / color issues.

Where you are located makes a difference on what's available. A member out on Long Island has a 295 wild wolf project for sale with a restored body. Another member has NOS poly uppers, and rumor has it Matt O is making poly lowers. I may even have an early second gen (abs solid nose) body for sale soon. If you can make it to Ashtabula Ohio in June for the races, we are also doing a swap meet, and I bet everything you would need will be there.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Hi got this 6x6and on the side it reads st295 I see it's a single cylinder missing exhaust and some parts question I have is can u find other body's for this thanks
    Amphibiousdrew has a body that would fit your machine if I remember correctly. The 252 Colt, ST/295, and ST/400 all used the same bodies. They're made of ABS plastic and can be easy to repair too with a little patience, Acetone and scrap yellow ABS plastic pieces (which are plentiful from members here on the site).
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hi mike sorry to take so long getting back to u looks like the body has some nasty cracks and two holes in it I'll try to send pictures tmrw also thanks

Hey drew I live near allentown pa keep me posted about swap meet in June thanks

Look through my Colt Concoction gallery. It can show you what kind of repairs can be made to abs. The swap meet is during race weekend June 21-23 I think are the dates. If you need a body before then, let me know. I can make one available with a little bit of effort. You could pick it up at my place in meadville pa if you like. If you are really interested pm me and I will send you my number.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread