New to the forum

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New to the forum

I am interested in how you like the parts, I am just about to order same set-up for mine. Please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    1) I would say the 5 lug only because I'm not sure if the 4 lug wheels have a "bead lock" on them. I know all my 5 lug wheels do and the Rec wheels do seem to have some sort of "bead lock".
    2) I run the carlisle tires on my attex and love them. They are great in the mud, snow, dirt and sand. They also swim great. 21 is about the max for and attex without forming the tub or the tire rubbing.
    I have never seen a four bolt atv wheel without a beadlock.
    Last edited by Joe H; 05-03-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Ill fill you all in with my findings of the new tires/wheels.

Just received in the mail the six 3lug to 5lug adapters from Adair Argo Sales. I wanted to let everyone know that they were very friendly over the phone and obviously they are very prompt in their shipping. Waiting on the wheels and tires from other companies. I'll keep you updated.

The wheels were the last of my order to arrive so I had the tires mounted up. No problems there. However, the 3 lug to 5 lug adapter required just a little tweaking. The three holes that were drilled in the adapter were too small to fit the size of the three existing ATTEX wheel studs. I had to chase each hole with a 13/32 bit. All of them fit perfectly except one. The studs were just slightly out of alignment. I had to spread the studs apart just a little and then it lined up without trouble. I have not bolted everything up yet but I'll report back when I do.
    I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey but I Turned myself around!

Everything I ordered bolted up just fine. The only thing I needed to do was to enlarge the three holes on each wheel adapter. I'm pointing to the holes that need to be enlarged with a 13/32 size bit. Left side done, right side to go.
    Attached Images

That's a nice looking Attex you have there!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    That's a nice looking Attex you have there!

Absolutely.

Your new wheels and tires look real nice, gives it a more aggressive stance. Just outa curiosity what diameter axles on the Attex?

Quote Originally Posted by autobon7 View Post
    Just outa curiosity what diameter axles on the Attex?
    To tell you the truth I have not measured it nor do I know. However, because of your question I seem to remember somewhere in this forum the ATTEX axel diameter was discussed. I found the thread and it said it is 1 inch diameter. Trying to visualize the axel(s) now, I think that 1 inch is correct.

+ Reply to Thread