The Attex camping Trailer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Attex camping Trailer

ten and a half ounce cotton ! That's quite good for a leisure thing, impressed !!

Another Attex Camper

Hi all! There is another Attex Camper found in the world! I''m in Illinois and just bought one. I'm planning to go camping with it behind my Jeep Wrangler. It appears to be in pretty good shape, was stored inside a barn for many years. Looks like someone fashioned a new trailer for it but the tub and canvas appear to be original. What are these things really worth? I had considered painting the outside to match my Jeep but after looking on the internet they are pretty rare! Will I ruin it if I paint it? Also, can someone explain or post a video on how to work the stabilizing jacks? I think I've got it figured out how to jack them up but how do you release them down without losing a finger? Thanks!

Don't paint it.

Post some pictures.

The jack is raised and lowered with a screw driver as a pry bar in the slots in the jacks.
    I usually just put my foot on its foot and lift the camper to where I want it. To put it down, lift the camper and the release and gently let it down.
    Last edited by liflod; 09-29-2016 at 12:45 PM.

What I used to do on a different pop up was, using the tonque jack lower the front and set the back 2 stabilzers ( you can push the release and pull down the leg with no pressure on them), the jack up front and lower stabilizers/level camper, take most all weight off tongue jack. Reverse is reverse.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread