attex just got another 1

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: attex just got another 1

attex just got another 1

Found this attex in lakeport above syracuse on craiglist. Long long trip. 283 miles 1 way. Came with all this nice stuff . It was a beautiful ride would like to take that ride up that way in the fall. It was adverised as a project for 500 dollars. I took my secret weapon my wife. She got it for 400 dollars. 70's attex 6x6 99% complete

here is a video walk around of what i got in the deal. And bruisers exhaust burn.exhaust broke a week ago bruiser was on fire. Sorry ran out of time
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9-t...ature=youtu.be

You scored

Thanks andyman. my 13 old said it does not run. I am putting in a pull start 13 horsepower engine.

+ Reply to Thread