4 stroke conversion from 6 to 4 chain

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 stroke conversion from 6 to 4 chain

4 stroke conversion from 6 to 4 chain

was fabing a engine mount for my sons 440 thunderchief. For 13 horse engine. Its hitting the back upper body. unless i tilt the engine a little it will not be level and fit. What is acceptable for engine tilt. I leveled the attex then leveled the engine. anyboby have any pics of there conversion. I am sure i can get the 13 horsepower to fit but my 30 horsepower bruiser is my next project going into a 4 chain. A 6 chain is alot easier to stuff into a frame.

This frame is going into my kids 6x6. Good time to take bruiser apart and check for engine fit
    bruiser engine came out and t-20 6 to 4 chain modification
    Actually waitng for my kids clutch

]

do you think the engine is to high????????????????? maybe i should lower the frame
    Last edited by jeffery9076; 08-26-2014 at 01:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread