Where to find brake pads for the Attex Chief with t-20 and disk brakes.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to find brake pads for the Attex Chief with t-20 and disk brakes.

Hybrid View

Where to find brake pads for the Attex Chief with t-20 and disk brakes.

Can you still buy the brakes pads for Attex Chief with t-20 Disk brakes? If not where could I find the correct material to make some.

Thanks for any help
    Keith

find someone who relines brake pads and call for price if you have the old pads. If not I might have a set that good or needs relined. I am changing mine to front brakes. GOOD LUCK

I bought my lining material from McMaster-Carr, for about 12 dollars, plus they sell brass rivets.It us under the category "friction material"

Larry

I used to have a few different options in the watch list of my ebay acct. Who'd figure I just deleted all of them a few months back. Measure yours and look on ebay for ones like this

Brake Pads Pucks for Manco Disc Brake Caliper 1 1 2" x 1 1 4" 9597 04 9306 | eBay

Not these with the 2 "flats" on them.

Manco Brake Pads for Manco Caliper Assembly Part 9597 | eBay

Ya just gotta do a little homework researching a set with the correct dimensions.
    Sorry for chiming in so late,hope this helps.

Yes ! Thanks for all the information. I know what to look for now.

Mine are full circles and dimensions 1 1/4 are correct. How thick should they be?
    Thanks
    Don

What is the thickness of the pads? Mine are round and no metal.
    I realize this is old.
    Thanks for your help

the entire brake caliper is exactly the same as the one Cub cadet used on its garden tractors before 1982z, and its super garden tractors before 1986. they will bolt in just use the spacers off the attex.

+ Reply to Thread