help solving the mystery

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help solving the mystery

help solving the mystery

i would like to start by saying that i am new to this forum and have found it to be very helpful and informative. The mystery falls on the i am trying to id the year and model of the attex unit that i bought. I have listed some of the info that I have found from this sight to be the determining factors.
    -steel gas tank
    -frame side rails flat stock
    -7/8 round axles
    -baker hill 6000 trans
    -no exhaust port holes in body
    -engine not original so no help there
    thanks for the help

Welcome mkr454,

There are no exhaust holes *at all*? Look for one above the left-rear tire, or smack dab-middle of the upper tub, right behind the engine. Regardless, you have a first generation Attex, likely made in 1969, give or take a year. Without any identifiers such as the original engine or remnants of decals, I'd have to guess it's a 208TT, originally powered by an 8hp Briggs single cylinder engine.

ok it does have a hole in the upper rear like the one in your photo. didn't think it was original

It's a first gen Attex for sure. Take some pics and post them. That usually helps a bit.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

here are some pics (hope this works if not they are in gallery)

http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/data...eRender_1_.jpg

This was an Attex 208TT (Terrain Tamer). It's a first generation Attex and a relatively light duty machine......they originally had a Briggs 8HP engine. I remember this one was just listed on ebay and Craigslist.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread