Need help with my new attex project :D

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help with my new attex project :D

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I don't know who you are contacting on a Sunday, but I have a feeling it's not someone I would recomend doing business with.
    Depending on who he's calling you may want to rephrase that, many members (not speaking of me, just in general) are contactable Sunday, even you.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Depending on who he's calling you may want to rephrase that, many members (not speaking of me, just in general) are contactable Sunday, even you.
    I was assuming he was not contacting a member but rather a business I would rather not mention by name.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by outcrydrummer View Post
    I got a price on getting the larger bands and getting my drums machined.........its as much as i paid for the whole machine with me doing all the work lol.
    Might just buy another t20.
    Don't assume that your drums are bad yet, I would tear it apart first so that you can really see what's wrong. If you just need to reline the bands, that's fairly inexpensive. Even if it means that you have to buy some used bands off of someone here first.

I was in contact with richards relics.
    Any idea what bands go for on here? The drums i hope are ok and it seems like it works decent in reverse and the left band is ok but the right is toast.

If i can afford to get some bands and a seal kit ill tear it apart and check it all over.

Oh and where can a guy get the bands relined?

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I was assuming he was not contacting a member but rather a business I would rather not mention by name.
    Roger that.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by outcrydrummer View Post
    I was in contact with richards relics.
    Any idea what bands go for on here? The drums i hope are ok and it seems like it works decent in reverse and the left band is ok but the right is toast.

If i can afford to get some bands and a seal kit ill tear it apart and check it all over.

Oh and where can a guy get the bands relined?
    Check out this thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trans...-r-relics.html
    R.R. has theirs relined from another company. Some members on here used that company too untill they were threatened with losing all RR business and quit relining for us....what a D!@#

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Roger that.
    It appears my assumptions were correct, and now I must recommend finding an alternative source for parts. If you want new parts Mudd-Ox is your best bet. Re-lining bands is also a great way to save money on the rebuild. If you do have a scared up drum, someone may have a good one they could sell you, but open it up first and see what you got going on first. The people on here want new members to have good first experiences with these machines and are more than willing to help.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread