Attex size?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex size?

Attex size?

I snagged the attex 500 superchief off eBay last month. I'm finally able to run do in get it this coming week. I really didn't want to pull a trailer and was going to just use my brothers dodge 1500 truck to pickup. But I wasn't sure it would fit in the bed. Can I get some help to let me know if it will. Wasnt sure of the width of them. Thanks in advance.

It's not a Dodge,but you get the idea.

I have also had an attex thunderchief in the back of my 2011 f150 with a 6 1/2ft bed. cant find the picture though sorry. you may have to drive over the wheel wells but that's not a big problem at all... I would say you will be fine. just be careful as the trailer hitches on some of these machines are perfect height to break rear windows.

I carry a Superchief in a 6 1/2 foot Tundra bed as well. Depending on how the wheel wells on your truck are designed, you may have to build a rack to raise the machine over them or remove the center wheels to get the machine to sit level ( or just let it sit crooked).
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread