Attex tank trainers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex tank trainers

Attex tank trainers

Just purchased 2 1/2 attex tank trainers
    1 complete, 1 needs put together have all parts, and a extra body that needs repaired
    I was under the understanding they are only about a dozen left,is there any info on these on this site?
    Thanks for reading
    Attached Images

Drooling , nice score
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Hydromike, Raceeone3, and Matt all have one. I am certain there are some threads discussing them as well as pictures of Mile and Race's builds. Use the search feature on the site or even google and you will find some info here.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Missouri, you say? Looks to be the remnants of Al Ritter's Tank collection. The Trainers are really neat machines. By nature of their vintage, they benefit from a bit of updating, but they're a ton of fun once you work past obstacles such as the smaller axles (which I've yet to do on mine...) The bodies need a lot of stiffening, which adds a lot of weight, which small axles don't like when you're really hammering through the woods.

There is some decent Tank footage in Mike's Busco video here....

Here's a link to part of my build back in 2009. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/attex...attex-8x8.html

Wow, I forgot that evil8x8 made this whole video of Big 5 from the Ledges ride... very cool.

Last edited by hydromike; 08-17-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Lol!
    Yes it's from al's collection I have bought almost his whole collection, thanks for info

Let me re phrase that some of his collection
    He still has alot

+ Reply to Thread