What color is the the engine cover on a green fire chief.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What color is the the engine cover on a green fire chief.

What color is the the engine cover on a green fire chief.

I have green attex. Is the engine cover suppose to be green or black on those . Or are the attex black cowl.

I don't know much about Attex but don't recall hearing fire chief before. I'm not saying there wasn't one but are you sure that's the model? Here is a picture of lewie72's green superchief with a black engine cover:

Maybe some of the Attex experts will chime in.

mike your right no such thing ever of a fire''-chief....

as for the chief series...there was the original 400 chief with the single carb rockwell engine then the 440 thunder chief dual carbs JLO'S then super chief with the great chapparal motor

I've never seen any polyethylene engine cover or floor pan in a color other than black. Looking at Trost66's other posts, his Grandfather's old machine was a Superchief.

I ment super chief. Lol. Not sure where I got fire chief.

+ Reply to Thread