Project free molasses

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Project free molasses

A lot of guys here don't like the Terra tiger as it has no revers and is heavy. But I had one and it was a Blast with a 440 in it !
    If you could get it cheap enough you could sell it off in parts to fund your attex. That Hood is hard to find and worth some Penney's !
    As are the tires if thy are not all rotted up !!
    Just a thought !?!

I wish i could swing the cash but this move has killed us. Sent him a message to see if he'd trade for something but who knows.
    Speaking of tires... What's the best place to get some? Two of mime are slit pretty bad. Is it possible to put more modern ATV type wheels/tires on it to make an not so hard to come by? While cool, the balloon one's sure are odd.

If I may ask what's he asking for the tiger ?
    Also if yours still has the gallon tire you NEED to get those for yours !!
    Thy are Very hard to find and Not Cheap !!

He is only asking 300 bucks but is firm. Sad i can't even squeeze out 3 bennies.
    I don't know what tires are on mine. His "extra ones" looked similar but im a new. Haha. Mine have 3 bolts holding them to the axle flange.

He will be lucky to get $100. For it !

Really? Wow. I'd have guessed it was more valuable. Shows how much I (dont) know. Haha.
    I'm amazed at all the ones on Craigslist, some of them newer ones I guess. Some are crazy expensive like over 10k! :o

Some are and some sent. That's why its always good to ask !
    What you have now is a very popular machine. The Terra Tiger is not.
    But those Gallon tires in good shape are worth there weight in Green !

So should I try and fix my two damaged tires? Are replacements even available today? What's the cost for a new tire?

Sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepdreamer View Post
    Thanks a bunch guys. So is the baker-hill a bad transmission? Is a T20 better?
    I need to look for a throttle cable that works. Since the motor is swapped in do I just need to find something that is long enough? Any ideas?
    The T20 is less maintenance and much easier to find parts for, but the Baker-Hill is not a bad transmission (The 5000 on the earliest models was a little delicate, but the later 6000 and 7000 are pretty sturdy). I have some throttle cables for first gen machines, but the carb was in the front of the engine and the cable may be just a hair short for yours.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread