What's it worth?? Green super chief

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's it worth?? Green super chief

What's it worth?? Green super chief

:adore:ok guys need some advice on a green super chief. Put up a wanted add on local craigslist for Attex parts and got a Reply that a guy has an entire machine he possibly wants to part with. Sent me a few pix and looks picture worthy but haven't seen it up close yet. Says it has a 4 stroke 18 horse installed not the original 484 chapparal. I know I could wheel and deal on that part but who knows. I'm sure he knows what it's worth but I'm not sure what to offer? Going to try and put up a few pix that he sent. Never seen a green one before and feel it's the holy grail of Attex aatv's:) let me know!
    Attached Images

I'll go ahead and throw my 2 cents in here and say 2500 bucks but without seeing it's condition in person that could be a bit much!! As far as holy grail of aatvs if this was near me I'd probably have to have it!!!
    Good luck with your deal and send pics when ya get it bought!! Lolol

I saw this just the other day. I think he said it's a Tomahawk (with Tecumseh 4-stroke engine). If it's in good shape, his asking price is fair.
    Banned

If that machine was closer to me it would be at my house for that price if it's any kind of decent shape at all!!!

What kind of money dose he want for it ?
    That would make the deal in a Parts machine or restore .
    Some of the older Rare machines can and do bring a bigger price tag but it is all in what you want.
    I know first hand as I paid a good sum for the starcraft BUT you just Don't see them out there very often.
    Plus it is just plain COOL !!!

+ Reply to Thread