Attex St 400

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Attex St 400

if ya got any questions...about that tranny you got and those popsickle type deal assessments call richard ask him please can he get mike on the phone ormike may answer sometimes i havent spoke to richard in years not sure if mike is still there??? maybey but if he is thats your best bet this guyyy is incrediable with expert knowledge im real good but hes great you wanna see!!!! the sweetest attex chief'' EVER go to the gallery slot then click on the attex site two shots of my old machine mind'' boggling what i did to it nothing like it in the usa...the shot pics used to be in the first phase then towards the bottom now there on the nxt following page group just click to go back in time of the present pictures one step youll see it hi velosisty chrome exaust titanium ported tips coming out the back of machine and other graphics the inside tubular piping i fabricated was ingeniouse dual ported exaust system created 12 extra horsepower on a dyno let me know if ya find the pics theres two on on top of a large rock'' foundation the other in a driveway enjoy..sweetest thing youll ever see

there the first two pics on page two of the attex atvs slot when you click on them you can re click to enlarge to really see better clarity of it i wish i didnt lose the internal shots''' they were mind boggling to see how and what i did and designed it mike the administrator saw them months ago and said'' holy ****'' thats one badd ass machine

Yeah John that is one bad A@* Machine. Mine is just an old Barn Find. Sat for over 12 years being used by cats as a litter box. Drove yesterday and picked up another T20, (Popsickle Stick) Same as my old one, but I really believe the bands are no good in this one also. Mike if you see this I've been reading your explanation on how the T20 works, and you describe it, as when you pull the Stick back, (right or left) that it "pulls" the bottom plunger out. My Attex is just the reverse of that. When I Pull either stick back, it pushes the bottom plungers in and pulls the top out. And my understanding of that is that the Top 2 Plungers are the Forward Left/Right and the Bottom are the Reverse Left/Right??

+ Reply to Thread