What attex?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What attex?

Anyone have any info would help thanks

Wayne, if you're simply looking to add an electric start to your existing JLO, I'd post a wanted ad here on the Site looking for parts. On the 4-bolt head JLOs, you'll need the starter, the starter brackets, and the starter ring which presses onto the PTO side of the crankshaft. The electric-start engines required a different crank seal on that end versus the pull-start only engines, but it's very easily sourced and replaced (and always a good idea) when doing the swap. You'll need to get a generic 12V starter solenoid and the rest of the electronics (momentary key switch, battery, cables) as well.

I don't currently have all the parts, but asking here in the wanted section might be more productive (and cheaper) than eBay. Good luck...
    Last edited by hydromike; 06-26-2017 at 02:46 PM.

WOW That's a Great Deal !!
    Wish I could find one for that kind of money !!!

Thanks hydromike for that info I'm a mechanic and gearhead so I have knowledge of putting it together just wasn't sure what I needed very helpful. I owned a attex supercheif before and I wanted to the twin engine swap but money was a issue I sold it for 700 and I been looking and heart broken till I found this one on Facebook complete and running! For 100 dollars wedge

Ya Gota Rub it in
    Good deal non the less Cungratts on the score

thats not a super chief its a 440thunder chief

Quote Originally Posted by johnedwardketch View Post
    thats not a super chief its a 440thunder chief
    Nope

+ Reply to Thread