Attex 295 Wild Wolf no spark

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Attex 295 Wild Wolf no spark

Quote Originally Posted by 507rzr View Post
    Adjusted float and now fuel runs out exhaust. Guess carb needs to come off again to lean it out. I really didn't think I moved it that much though. Must be a very finicky engine.
    you may have filled the crankcase full of fuel so be careful turning motor over with spark plug out.caught one of mine on fire once when the plug wire fell on the head as i eas pulling starter rope!!

Seems like the fuel is collecting in the crankcase and not making it to the top of the Piston. Any explanations?

Never worked on that motor but does it have reeds in it? You might want to pull the pulse line and crank the motor and check for pulse, i have seen pulse lines fill with fuel or oil for that matter and not pull fuel. And if u put your hand over the carb inlet and crank u should feel u pull on your hand.

No Reeds. I am getting fuel in the pulse line. Seems to be coming from engine side though. I don't find any leaks in the pump.

+ Reply to Thread