First 6x6 500 Super Chief

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: First 6x6 500 Super Chief

Threaded View

First 6x6 500 Super Chief

I saw her on Craigslist and we fell in love 🤣. Drove 300 Mi to get it. She was in pretty rough shape and needs a lot of work. I picked it up on September 2nd and if all goes well I should be driving her next weekend. Well I need the 3 to 5 hubs.
    I have done a lot so far. To start I cleaned out years of crap., Then check hydro fluid, tried to check the oil Rofl I know it's a 2 stroke. Cleaned the carb, and adjusted the hydro. SHE RUNS YEAAAAAAA!. I ordered a new carb, tires , rims some gauges, made a new elect harness, put new brakes in " just a note the brakes are the same that Cub cadet used on there tractors up until 1981." So I had a new set awesomeness.
    I still need a bilge pump, 2" fuel gauge, speedometer, RPM gauge, the heat ring around the exuast, some repairs on the tub, might just look for a decient one someplace..
    I can't wait. Love this machine. wanted one ever since I was a kid, use to watch the Banana Splits Show lol.....
    Attached Images