First 6x6 500 Super Chief

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: First 6x6 500 Super Chief

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTOW1 View Post
    Wjat do you mean mold? I have a few spots I need ro fill where ir lools like tire rub!
    Lol. I had to heat the lower tub above the wheels for tire clearance. I bought a new lower body from Matt and they're not exactly the same as a factory original but damn close and I needed more clearance for the 22 inch raw hides si I heated the body above the tire and put a 2x4 and a garden spade on top of the tire and when the body was good and hot it molded itself around the spade. I'll see if I have a pic somewhere
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dave phelps; 09-14-2017 at 07:32 PM.

So I will be ok with stock body and my 22" Runamucks?
    Attached Images

It sounds good. I had the volume up on my computer and about blew my speakers out.

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTOW1 View Post
    So I will be ok with stock body and my 22" Runamucks?
    Yes. I have them on 2 machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It sounds good. I had the volume up on my computer and about blew my speakers out.
    Yea lol, i didnt have the exuast on, but its really quiet with it on, im surprised.
    I bought aome flar sheets of the PPE plastic and some sticks, i need to repair rhe exuast hole its really bad. Any idea where I can get the heat shielding that white STUFF that was in between the shell and the exuast?

Help me out, is there green paint on top of yellow or yellow paint on green? I would really clean the machine well, the machine looks to have paint on it which may appear as pitting where it is separating.
    At least that's what picture looks like to me.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Green on yellow & someone must of used a power washer on it and it caused well it looks like delamination sort of. Best way I can explain it.

NIGHTOW1, here's a pic of my Attex with a set of Runamuk 22's. Plenty of room.

dave phelps, the garden spade idea is genius!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    NIGHTOW1, here's a pic of my Attex with a set of Runamuk 22's. Plenty of room.

dave phelps, the garden spade idea is genius!
    Thanks Joe. only thing I coulod think of to mold that plastic!! LOL nowhere near a genius.

Got my tires today, ordered the adapters, going to work on the shifter and the drive levers this weekend. Hope to test run it next week. Also should receive my plastic rods and my 1/8", flat this Monday so I can start repairs on the cracks and rebuild my exuast port

+ Reply to Thread