First 6x6 500 Super Chief

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: First 6x6 500 Super Chief

Ok how do you all hook up a RPM gauge? I want a mechanical type.

IMG_20170929_6845.jpgIMG_20170929_55334.jpgIMG_20170929_4482.jpgIMG_20170929_27411.jpgWell after a few weeks of repairs and whatnots, built seats, new carb, some new switches, fuel gauge, HR metter, rebuilt the wireing harness, and fuseable link. it finaly moves lol.
    Took her out for its first run. I still need a new belt and the trans needs adjustment, I have the adjustment tools comming this week along with a new belt. But i was very happy, video link and a few new pix of the progress.
    Still need to figure out how to add a RPM and speedometer gauge i hate the digital stuff....

And a big thanks to john ketch for all the Help..BIG HELP!!!!

Few more pix and the video link.
    https://youtu.be/L1PMqIHoxHM
    Attached Images

Congratulations on getting her mobile, I think you might be in trouble with momma though.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Naa, I'm lucky. I have a low maintenance wife she never buys herself anything, and always seems to have money for my projects.

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTOW1 View Post
    Naa, I'm lucky. I have a low maintenance wife she never buys herself anything, and always seems to have money for my projects.

I agree, I have one of the best, if not the best wife when it comes to my hobbies. She never asks me how much stuff costs, goes with me to all of the rides and races, and even cooks for the guys sometimes. Really nice job on the Chief! It looks like it runs pretty good.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Not to bad, im waiting on the adjustment tools for the T-20, and i really need to find the rubber flange that runs between the carb and the air filter..
    Also can someone please direct me to how i can install an analog rpm and mph gauge?

This might help for the gauges. http://www.6x6world.com/images/attex...-manual-69.jpg

Also if no one has a bellows laying around for the carb, Richards Relics should have one.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I'm pretty sure I have an intake bellows. I'll take a look today and send you a PM.

Nice job on the Attex!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks, that would be great.

+ Reply to Thread