Salsbury clutch 910 help

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salsbury clutch 910 help

Salsbury clutch 910 help

Ok I found the splines, but I need to know if these are the right spring/roller set for my super Chief 500...

SALSBURY 910 DRIVE CLUTCH PN 690156 KIT ROLLER ARCTIC CAT PUMA HIRTH MOD JLO | eBay

Dose anyone know what springs and rollers are for the 910 on the super Chief?
    Or even the engagement RPM ???

There used to be an application chart on line, but I can't find it and it may have been taken down. If I get a chance I'll try and find an old SC clutch and see if anything's identifiable.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I have found a few but I just dont want to get the wrong stuff. I have picks if you need , let me kmow what i can do to help in the process.

Maybe this will help. Salsbury Clutch Kits Reference
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

No listing for my engine.
    Unless im missing something, and that could be the case.
    If so please help, i just dont see the Chaparral g50b listed. Is there another type thats the same or close???

Lol all i want to do is order some springs and rollers wow this is difficult. I have a 1959 Gambled Red Rider mini mower only 12 made and i found parts for it lol.
    Last edited by NIGHTOW1; 10-05-2017 at 09:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread