Got 2 Attex's

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got 2 Attex's

Got 2 Attex's

Picked up a ST300/D from my brother ArgoJim and a 295 Wild Wolf from Dan67 a couple of months ago. Been working on the 300 first trying to get it ready for my son Jon for April Busco trip. Took frame out and did some repairs to it to strengthen up the rear end. 13hp predator came in last week as well as some new frame, axle and trans bearings. Started sanding down the upper but not going to have it done in time(project over summer). Need to get wheel adapters, throttle cable, clutch, an axle and some pucks and then should be able to complete. An attex is something i have wanted since i was a kid so i am super stoked about building the Wild Wolf for myself. That will be next winters project. Appreciate all the help from Jim so far and also Don for offering his help. Thanks to Dan also for letting come pick up the 295 before he trashed it. Will post some pics here in a few weeks.

I for one am sorry to hear that. Young son told me that he didn't want me to pull him out so I was happy about that. I am sure you have taught him the golden rule, IF IT HAS WHEELS OR T??TS IT WILL GIVE YOU PROBLEMS!!!! We got about 3in of snow. Busco Beach ponds were all frozen over. Looking forward to April. SEE YOU ALL SOON

So Ralph, if you see him stuck, when he looks at you just throw your arms up. He is really excited about it, makes him feel like he is one of the guys. Just looking to get him some seat time in that week. That snow will melt and make a big mess for us. See you and Chris in a couple of months.

hey guys...hope alls well, sounds like it may be a wet spring. rick, tell jon he can sure get some driving in the max2 highboy !! it will be there as a half-track this go around ! johnboy va.

Hey Johnboy. Hope it is a wet spring too. Jon would like that. Half tracks worked pretty good for you the first time out. just watch out for that peanut butter lol Will be good learning for Jon in the attex on how to get around stuff

Finally got pics and figured out how to upload. Now i need to learn how to rotate them
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread