Attex Restoration

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex Restoration

Attex Restoration

THE MAKING OF (BRUISER) MY WIFE PUT THIS TOGETHER

Very nice! That was quite the transformation. I just can't believe that you didn't leave the 2x4 motor mounts.

A true labor of love.

Nice job Jeff.
    Banned

great work! i saw the finished product in the phillipsburg post, but didn't realize what machine you had started with
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thumbs down Outstanding

You did quiet the change up!!!! I saw the video, it runs as well as it looks. Great job Jeff. Oh, tell the wife she did a great job on the video. Now will expect to see some more

Great Job, Jeff!!!!

SHE DID A GREAT JOB MAKING THAT VIDEO.IT LOOKS LIKE A DIFFERENT MACHINE FOR SURE.AND DON'T KNOCK THE 2X4 I HAD ONE HOLDING MY SEAT UP AFTER THE FLOOR BOARDS RUSTED OUT OF MY 72 PINTO FOR YEARS. MAN I MISS THAT CAR LOL NOT.

Whipper & I just watched your restore video. Your wife did a great job on the video & you did a great job on your Attex, Bruiser.

Bridget & Whipper

Thumbs down

Thanks you both for taking the time to create that. I do remember what it was like when you got it but had no idea. The push bar winch didnt look that bad from afar. But in that one picture, oh boy. And 2x4 motor mounts, I would of used at least a wolmanized 2x6.

Great Job on that machine. Turn out awesome. Its fast,powerfull and looks good too.

Nice job with all the details too.

+ Reply to Thread