Conversation Between kezef and Paul219

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between kezef and Paul219

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Bridgewater is only 45 minutes from me I have gone there and drove with bw3 from the site. If you have a place to ride near you no problem me going there
  2. I just discovered three other AATV riders in my area, two in West Bridgewater and one in Bridgewater, really close. I dont have any method of traveling, even if I get the trailer registered, I have nothing to tow it with. I was doing this with my brother, he has a truck, but he suffered a stroke this year and is nolonger able to get involved.
  3. had a great time at Busco we need to get together soon for a ride
  4. Hey, Have a good time in NC this week end.
  5. Busco is in North Carolina 700 miles from me I go a no toll route not sure what they use but I know there are threads on the site that cover that info
  6. Where is Busco? I let my 15 year old son take it out today for the first time alone, it kept dying on him, i thought it was the battery, seemed week. So i walk out to change the battery and i realized the negative term was looses, tightened it and off he went. I told him to bring it home, and if it ran good all the way home he could continue to ride. Tem minutes later he arived at home. He was driving it like a lunatic throught the woods, like a battering ram, he bent the top and bottom body seem and poped 6 rivits. I wanted to kill him. And he wonders why i dont let him take it. I braced the bent plastic with wood back to it's original shape, I'm hoping after a few days the plastic will relax and stay where it belongs. I also need to pick up some rivits and a gun, the rivits used are to big for my gun. Do u know how to seal the seam?
  7. Busco Beach is a 2000 acre atv park that 6x6 members get together april and october to have a get together ride went last yr and it was a blast 24 hr riding drinking and last time there was about 25 6x6 and 8x8 's gonna be more next week did the trip all included last oct 700 round trip also you are welcome to come down and try to register it at a R.I dmv any time will go with you or help in any way I can vids and pics are on 6x6 world under Busco beach only 700 miles one way
  8. Whats Bosco? If i can register it in RI and trnasfer to ma, that may be the way to go, I'll have to check with
    ma registry to see how mit works, the trailer needs a new platform and lights, It's a steel frame, but i dont want to put any cash into it unless i can register it.
  9. if you want you can register it in Rhode Island at my address and then switch it to mass no paperwork needed am trying to go to Busco next week are you going did it last yr on 700 dollars round trip
  10. Hey, I havent been on in a while. It's registered, lets get together. It's not so easy in Mass, the registry wants to see all the receipts for homemade trailers. i have a metal frame trailer I cant get registered.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast