I have a 2019 Aurora with 50 hours and the Kohler engine (first year Aurora). I have had a few quality control issues that have left me walking a couple times. I figured I would throw them out here for others to check on their machines to avoid similar problems. I am also interested if there are any common problems others have experienced that I should be looking for.

Issues:

1. The machine was not wired correctly from the factory and the alternator was not charging the battery. I believe the machine was missing some type of module (according to the dealer).
2. The speedometer/hour meter cable is WAY longer than it needs to be and was not zip tied up properly. The cable rubbed on the right side brake rotor and was worn through. This resulted in the speedometer not working.
3. My machine developed a vapor lock after a long uphill and down hill run. The issue ended up being a defective fuel back flow valve. The dealer had me remove the valve. It is located on the upper back of the engine compartment.
4. My speedometer quit working a second time. After looking around I found that the front right axle bolt worked itself loose and was laying in the bottom of the tub with the speedometer sprocket.
5. I lost left hand steering on the machine. This was because the steering brake line is way longer than it needs to be. It wiggled its way loose from a zip tie and began rubbing on the clutch.

I like the machine but I just want to be done with these quality control type issues. Is there anything else I should be looking for?